Applications for this job are closed.
Enterprise Customer Service Architect
Up to £100,000
London (North West London)
Do you have proven Enterprise Architecture experience within the Customer Service domain? Do you possess excellent influencing skills with credibility at all levels? If yes, please read on…
Our client, a global leading telecommunications retailer are seeking someone who has expert experience of customer service architecture within a very complex landscape, who is able to define strategy and transitional roadmap for this domain. The role has particular responsibility for the contact centres.
• Solid understanding of the FCA regulations
• Understanding of Insurance.
• Shapes, owns and manages the Enterprise Customer Service Architecture.
• Helps to define the enterprise principles, standards and patterns for the domain.
• Supports and maintain a close relationship with business stakeholders to influence key business strategies demonstrating how these can he realised by the wider business.
• Assess the impact of changes to inflight projects and the IT strategy/roadmap.
• Create a program and project level designs produced by third parties by working closely with a range of specialist architects.
• Ability to provide governance on which direction should be taken whilst being appreciative of current technologies.
• Very good understanding of the customer service domain transformation programme within a retail business, or similar.
• Proven experience of generating target architecture for the customer service domain to support the business.
• Exceptional written/oral communication/influencing/presentation skills.
• Deep understanding of critical analysis and problem solving skills to create creative technology strategies.
• Extensive experience in architecting bespoke SaaS, White Label or Multi-Tenant systems.
• Certified in a relevant enterprise architecture framework such as TOGAF.
Would you say you fit the skill set for this role? If you’re interested, please forward over a copy of your CV ASAP.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.