Project Manager - Business Change
Our client based in London are seeking a Project Manager - Business Chnage to come in and drive multiple projects within Business change & IT, Our client are seeking the below skills and experience.
You will add the following:
1) Lead and deliver change into the organisation through the application of ‘best in class’ project, programme and change management skills
2) Own project stakeholder relationships and engage the business more broadly with project communications
3) Support the business sponsor to translate strategic intents into clear project deliverables
4) Work in collaboration with project sponsors and other stakeholders within the business to ensure clear ownership for the delivery of project outcomes
5) Co-ordinate the definition and delivery of detailed business requirements through collaboration with the business, IT and other 3rd parties
6) Play an active role in continuously improving the engagement and performance of the team, supporting their personal development plans as appropriate
7) Establish and sustain an effective governance framework to ensure the appropriate level of oversight and control is in place across their project
8) Take ownership for key project deliverables (such as the plan and budget) across the project lifecycle and applies appropriate methodologies to support the achievement of wider project aims and objectives
9) Act as a brand ambassador for business change
It is essential that the role holder must be able to perform satisfactorily to do the job successfully. Bullet point the knowledge, skills and ability that the role holder must possess using one of the following words Basic, Intermediate, Good, Excellent, Advanced or Expert.
Bullet point the required education / qualifications required to be able to do the role.
Please do get in touch and i can provide a full detailed job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.