Enterprise Digital Architect
North West London
£750 - £800 P/D – 6 - 9 Month Initial Contract
Will also look at this as a Permeanent role £105,000
Do you have proven experience working on complex transformation programmes within the Digital domain? Would you describe yourself as a technical expert with deep experience in front-end architectures? If yes, please read on…
Our global client is seeking an individual that has expert knowledge of Digital architecture, who is able to define a strategy and roadmap for this domain. This will touch on both retail and insurance and will cover all subsidiary brands of the company. Furthermore, the incumbent will be required to be a confident lead, capable of influencing and communicating with heads of business.
• Own and manage the enterprise digital architecture across all channels (e-commerce/contact centre/store) for both retail and insurance customer journeys, across various customer interaction methods.
• Realise and maintain the business IT strategies by developing, publicising and maintaining the vision for the digital domain.
• Work closely alongside heads of business/stakeholders to influence and manage key business strategies/initiatives, whilst also translating solutions into formal recommendations to gain an insight into budget and priority.
• Ensure the projects is aligned with the strategic architecture throughout delivery.
• Proven experience working on complex transformation programmes within the Digital domain.
• Deep experience in front end architectures and frameworks across customer/colleague devises.
• Very good understanding of integration and Micro Services (REST, SOAP), API Management (Apigee) and enterprise integration (Tibco).
• Substantial knowledge of security requirements that affect customer facing touchpoints.
• Experience of designing hybrid cloud architectures (AWS, Azure, Google).
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• Marketing domain experience.
• Certified in a relevant enterprise architecture framework (TOGAF).
If you fit the above skill set and are interested in this role, please forward over a copy of your CV ASAP.