Do you have a passion for delivering first class Customer Service? Are you looking for a new opportunity, working within a vibrant and diverse Contact Centre where you can utilize your Customer Service Skills?
My client, based in Cardiff Bay are seeking experienced Customer Service advisors to join their expanding team, working within utilities.
As Customer Service Advisor, you will:
- Through connecting with customers, understand their issues and take responsibility for resolving them at first contact where possible.
- Deliver outstanding service through your understanding of them as an individual and how you can deliver a service that meets their current & future needs.
- Escalate technical issues to the relevant support group and follow through where necessary
- On occasion you may have to deliver what is seen as bad news, however make sure that a customer understands the reasoning behind decisions that are made.
- Through your passion for the sales and service, ensure that customers know how to get the most out of the products that they have and how additional products could meet their needs.
- Always look to support other team members to so that we create a mutually supportive environment.
- Update relevant information accurately into the client's systems and give constructive feedback to enhance systems and improve overall customer experience.
- Lead by example, be approachable, and demonstrate a "can do" attitude, to develop a great working culture to help us achieve the best results.
- Undertake outbound calls for follow-up where required.
- Work to targets (e.g. first time resolve); manage own time and prioritise tasks to meet and exceed these targets.
- Escalate issues to line manager where appropriate.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A passion for delivering first class customer service
- Experience communicating with customers in a non-voice arena
- Excellent standard of spelling, punctuation and grammar
- The ability to communicate to customers and rely messages over email and messaging services.
- An excellent manner with the ability to have a natural 'friend to friend' conversation with a customer or colleague.
- The desire to develop connections with customers to deliver excellent service on each and every interaction.
- A passion for being part of the companies culture and help to build a fun and engaging working environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to create positive working relationships.
- The ability to proactively seek opportunities to improve the overall experience for all Customers.
- Basic PC literacy.
Please do no apply if you have any unspent criminal convictions, CCJ's, IVA's OR Bankruptcies.
Interviews are taking place ASAP, so if you find yourself suitable please apply today!